Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

+5
Admin
Raggamuffin
feelthelove
BigAndy9
heavenlyfather
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... - Page 2 Empty tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

Post by heavenlyfather Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3289003/Tattoo-enthusiasts-gathered-China-showcase-weird-wonderful-body-art-annual-festival-celebrates-extreme-bodywork.html

you have to admire some of the art work but it does seem that people get addicted to them...

heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... - Page 2 Empty Re: tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

Post by Miffs2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you are stoking the fire Big A. lol!

Well yeah, when i'm that close to the fire that i'm feeling "warm", i look at the fire  santa

Laughing

Miffs2

Back to top Go down

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... - Page 2 Empty Re: tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

Post by heavenlyfather Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:53 pm

women and tattoos just do not work for me at all, total turn off...
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:29 pm

i dont have any tatoos

sometimes i've been tempted but then thought nahhh!!

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Ive never bothered...you wouldnt see them through my pelt anyway
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Admin wrote:Ive never bothered...you wouldnt see them through my pelt anyway

lol..
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:30 pm

I really want to get a tattoo. Can't decide what I want though. Neutral
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Miffs2 wrote:I really want to get a tattoo. Can't decide what I want though. Neutral

Well it's got to be a swallow on the neck or cobweb over the face, surely... Very Happy
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Miffs2 wrote:I really want to get a tattoo. Can't decide what I want though. Neutral

I think that's part of the problem it has to be something that means something to you and always will... Very Happy
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:33 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Well it's got to be a swallow on the neck or cobweb over the face, surely...   Very Happy

Blimey! You don't have a very high opinion of me do you?! Sad
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Well it's got to be a swallow on the neck or cobweb over the face, surely...   Very Happy

I can picture you now...

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... - Page 2 Shoulder-Beautiful-Flowers-Tattoos-for-Women
Are you giving me the eye? Embarassed
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:36 pm

heavenlyfather wrote:

I think that's part of the problem it has to be something that means something to you and always will... Very Happy

True, which is why I thought a little seahorse. They were my mum's fave.
But I went to uni with a girl who was covered in marine tattoos, put me off a bit lol
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I can picture you now...

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... - Page 2 Shoulder-Beautiful-Flowers-Tattoos-for-Women
Are you giving me the eye?  Embarassed

You know it ! Wink
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:40 pm

hehe  Wink

As for them looking awful, having to be this or that - do tattoos really matter?  Must they last?  Must they look good when you're 60?  Or can they be "in the moment" - a memory?

What would you say to the 6 year old with a birthmark on their face?

It's what's inside and what you do.

I'll give you the proof - i'm a man - if you're an ugly bird, the tatt won't make you pretty.  If you're gorgeous, the tattoo won't make you ugly.  It's a fact.

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
heavenlyfather wrote:

True, which is why I thought a little seahorse. They were my mum's fave.
But I went to uni with a girl who was covered in marine tattoos, put me off a bit lol

they seem to be addictive to some start with a little one then get a sleeve, then the back then the illustrated man or woman...

I had an old buddy who was talking me in to having a tattoo of my blood type but i declined the idea, seemed a bit dumb and sad..
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:hehe  Wink

As for them looking awful, having to be this or that - do tattoos really matter?  Must they last?  Must they look good when you're 60?  Or can they be "in the moment" - a memory?

I'll give you the proof - i'm a man - if you're an ugly bird, the tatt won't make you pretty.  If you're gorgeous, the tattoo won't make you ugly.  It's a fact.

Lol spoken from the heart Big A! You are right though and contrary to popular opinion I'm a lovely person
lol! lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:hehe  Wink

Lol spoken from the heart Big A! You are right though and contrary to popular opinion I'm a lovely person
lol! lol!

I believe you. I never listen to all the others Nems, don't worry! hehe
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:53 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

lol! lol!

I believe you.  I never listen to all the others Nems, don't worry!  hehe

cheers lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2