Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

+5
Admin
Raggamuffin
feelthelove
BigAndy9
heavenlyfather
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Empty tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

Post by heavenlyfather Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 am

heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Empty Re: tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

Post by eddie Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm going to sound old and prim......but I love tats on men but think on women, they look awful!
I think on the right women, who're punky and funky, they look pretty sexy, but some women can't carry then off!!

Plus when you get old, hmmmmm, saggy tats?? No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Empty Re: tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular...

Post by BigAndy9 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 pm

eddie wrote:I'm going to sound old and prim......but I love tats on men but think on women, they look awful!
I think on the right women, who're punky and funky, they look pretty sexy, but some women can't carry then off!!

We'll all be old and saggy one day.

If it's a hot bird she'll be hot with or without tatts.

Sometimes tatts on a bird suit their image - Belladonna being one very good example. And that new lesbian - Ruby Rose?
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by feelthelove Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm

No tattoos for me, I am far too much of a good girl for that kind of malarkey tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Angel_18
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:59 pm

I wouldn't get one personally, and I'm not that keen on them. I wouldn't like to have anything so permanent on my skin.

I do have a friend with lots of them, and another friend who got one done recently as a sort of rebellion. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 am

feelthelove wrote:No tattoos for me, I am far too much of a good girl for that kind of malarkey tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Angel_18

So no tramp stamp for you then ftl?

I reckon you've got one or two hidden away somewhere Suspect Cool
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:51 am

I laughed at what Katie Hopkins said about tattoos.

I really think if you have a tattoo you have to wonder about what kind of future you have ahead of you.
 Laughing

She's now allegedly had one done herself saying "don't get a tattoo".  lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 am

On the right person they look nice

What I dont ever understand is why people get tats of their dead dads or relatives etc?!
Imagine having sex and looking at your blokes dead mum on his chest!
It's not good No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:22 am

eddie wrote:On the right person they look nice

What I dont ever understand is why people get tats of their dead dads or relatives etc?!
It's not good No

it is very odd or love and hate across the knuckles....

heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:30 pm

heavenlyfather wrote:

It's not good No

That's an old skinhead tradition isn't it?

No, the dead relative/pet thing is the worst.

Actually last night my OH was off and we were watching YouTube's worst tattoos collection - there are some really really bad ones out there!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenlyfather wrote:

That's an old skinhead tradition isn't it?

No, the dead relative/pet thing is the worst.

Actually last night my OH was off and we were watching YouTube's worst tattoos collection - there are some really really bad ones out there!

it was often done in the old indian ink ..lol quite rough...

I think with some people tatts and piercings are actually ways of trying to scare others off...
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 pm

I hate eyebrow piercing, never looks good and don't get me started on tongues!!! Yuck
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:I hate eyebrow piercing, never looks good and don't get me started on tongues!!! Yuck
not to mention other less "obvious places"

>>>>>  cringe  <<<<<<
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:15 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm going to sound old and prim......but I love tats on men but think on women, they look awful!

We'll all be old and saggy one day.

If it's a hot bird she'll be hot with or without tatts.

Sometimes tatts on a bird suit their image - Belladonna being one very good example.  And that new lesbian - Ruby Rose?

She's in Orange is the new black, I thought the tattoos spoiled her because she is really pretty and i just think too many tattoos ruin women's bodies .
She was naked in Orange is the new black and the tattoos were all over her body just looked horrible .

I'm not a lover of tattoos , don't mind them on men but not so they cover their entire bodies , and certainly can't stand them on the face .

There is a bloke who dresses in a black cloak with a coffin printed on the back of it and on his forehead he has 666 with skulls and other demonic shit all over his neck and face
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by feelthelove Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:No tattoos for me, I am far too much of a good girl for that kind of malarkey tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Angel_18

So no tramp stamp for you then ftl?

I reckon you've got one or two hidden away somewhere  Suspect   Cool

Cheeky!!! tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Embarr19 lol!

No tattoos or piercings other than single piercings in my ears big fella, don't you know I'm posh apparently tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... Giggle42
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:27 pm

same here ftl , only got ears pierced which my big brother had done when i was four years old lol, and certainly no tattoos, i can't bare the thought of them on my skin lol
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Admin wrote:
eddie wrote:I hate eyebrow piercing, never looks good and don't get me started on tongues!!! Yuck
not to mention other less "obvious places"

>>>>>  cringe  <<<<<<

Yes nipples and clitorus and cock piercings.....got to be uncomfortable pale
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:45 pm

tattoos, love them or hate them they seem very popular... 31354e8bad0aa222959f043bb3f57ad2

I'd bum her!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:42 am

Andy that Gemma on Ex on the beach this year was pretty sexy I thought
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:34 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:same here ftl , only got ears pierced which my big brother had done when i was four years old lol, and certainly no tattoos, i can't bare the thought of them on my skin lol

I was 16 when I had my ears pierced. Before that I wore clip on earrings, but I was always losing one!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

eddie wrote:Andy that Gemma on Ex on the beach this year was pretty sexy I thought

Oh.

She was ugly as sin eddie.

The face. The face. That's the main thing for me. When they're clothed, anyway.
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:51 pm

heavenlyfather wrote:

It's not good No

Tattoos on the knuckles are horrible. Always says prison to me.
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:Andy that Gemma on Ex on the beach this year was pretty sexy I thought

Oh.

The face.  The face.  That's the main thing for me.  When they're clothed, anyway.

You don't look at the mantelpiece when you are stoking the fire Big A. lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Oh.

The face.  The face.  That's the main thing for me.  When they're clothed, anyway.

Well yeah, when i'm that close to the fire that i'm feeling "warm", i look at the fire santa
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Well yeah, when i'm that close to the fire that i'm feeling "warm", i look at the fire  santa

Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next