Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here

4 posters

Go down

The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here Empty The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here

Post by BigAndy9 Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:50 pm

8th December 2015

Tonnes of this rubbish going around - i'll just add whenever i see one - feel free to add some.

I reckon about 2% are true.

A young Londoner has told how he tried to return a stranger's cash after she dropped it in the street, only to be told: "Sorry – I'm not into black boys."

Joe Christie, 23, was on his way to buy some food on Saturday afternoon when he claims he saw £10 fall from the pocket of a woman in front of him in Streatham High Road.

Aspiring rapper and student Mr Christie was left stunned - and decided to use the money to treat himself to some chicken and chips.

He then posted a picture of the change to Facebook in a post explaining what had happened.

His status has now been shared more than 100,000 times and he has since received an outpouring of support from around the world.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/sorry-im-not-into-black-boys-womans-racist-rebuff-as-good-samaritan-tries-to-return-dropped-cash-a3131226.html
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here Empty Re: The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here

Post by Spartacus Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Not on social media - it's like a load of PC jackals laying in wait for you to be honest and forthright.

Spartacus
Spartacus

Back to top Go down

The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here Empty Re: The Social Media Propaganda War - Post Your Stories Here

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:32 am

Pretty funny actually
And he had a good munch

Happy days
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:33 am

By munch, I meant chicken not....Erm...
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:19 pm

eddie wrote:By munch, I meant chicken not....Erm...

herring??
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum