Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way...

+2
Raggamuffin
Vicar of Dibley
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way... - Page 3 Empty A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way...

Post by heavenlyfather Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nov
Jude 1:20
But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,
When my daughter Jessica was little, she woke up one night crying. She was not sick, but would not stop crying even though her mother and I tried to pacify her. I did not know what to do. I went to the restroom, sat on the floor and cried out, “Holy Spirit, You know what is wrong with my child. You know what she needs better than I do, so I yield her to You now.” I started praying in tongues and she stopped crying immediately!

Now, I wish that such instantaneous results are the norm, but they are not. On another occasion, I experienced severe pain from the back of my neck to my shoulders. I prayed for healing, but the pain persisted for quite some time and I was quite concerned.

One night, in my room, I knelt down and prayed, “Holy Spirit, You know this condition. I don’t know what it is, but I am asking You to make perfect prayer against this condition.” I started praying in tongues. I don’t know how long I prayed, maybe an hour or so, until I felt the burden lift. I finally fell asleep, still in pain. But when I woke up, all the pain was gone!

When you are faced with a crisis, you can tell the Holy Spirit, “I don’t know how to pray about this problem. I have done everything I know, but I don’t seem to be getting my breakthrough. Help me pray, Holy Spirit.”

And as you pray in the Spirit, you will feel like there is a prayer going on within you. Flow with it until you feel a release. You will feel peace, the burden lifting and a note of victory inside you. The Holy Spirit will assure you that everything is going to be all right or He will prompt you to do something. Then, you will find that what has been hindering you from receiving your breakthrough is removed, and in its place is the answer you need!

Thought For The Day
When you don’t know what else to do and don’t seem to be getting the breakthrough you need, ask the Holy Spirit to help you pray.
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way...

Post by heavenlyfather Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am

Dec
Hebrews 12:24
to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
Today, forensic science tells us that blood has a voice. DNA can be extracted from just one small drop of the murderer’s blood and the results used in court as evidence.

So blood in a sense can speak. And when it is the blood of Jesus, it “speaks better things” than that of Abel. Abel’s blood cried out, “Vengeance! Vengeance!” after his brother Cain murdered him. (Genesis 4:8–11) But Jesus’ blood cries out forgiveness for our sins, healing for our bodies, and peace and soundness for our minds. It cries out protection for our coming-ins and going-outs, good success for the works of our hands, the righteousness of Christ as our acceptance before God and much more!

In the Bible, Jesus’ blood speaking of “better things” is found in the context of the last days when things are being shaken, so that the things which cannot be shaken will remain. (Hebrews 12:27) God wants you to know that you will not be shaken when you put your faith in Jesus’ blood, which speaks better things for you. That is why God wants you to see Jesus’ blood shed for you in every area that causes your heart to tremble and your confidence to be shaken.

For example, if you are afraid of losing your job, speak the blood of Jesus over your job. His blood cries out, “Favor with his boss!” And in these days when you are shaken by fears that terrorism may strike anyone, anywhere, anytime, plead the blood of Jesus which cries out, “Protection and deliverance!” When fear rises in your heart as the doctor gives you his prognosis, plead the blood of Jesus over your body. His blood cries out, “Healing and wholeness!”

The eternal blood of Jesus, which speaks better things, will never lose its power. Beloved, see that you do not refuse Him who speaks. (Hebrews 12:25) See that you keep hearing the voice of grace, which speaks salvation, righteousness, protection, deliverance, provision and healing over your life!

Thought For The Day
You will not be shaken when you put your faith in Jesus’ blood, which speaks better things for you.

heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Christian daily devotional to start your day the best way...

Post by heavenlyfather Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:31 am

Dec
Matthew 28:18–19
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore…
When God created man, He gave man authority to have dominion over everything on earth. (Genesis 1:26) But when man sinned, he gave this authority to Satan. And when man's authority was transferred to Satan, Satan brought in diseases, poverty, strife, bitterness, pain, loss and death. He messed up everything on earth for man.

"Pastor Prince, why didn't God just grab the devil by the neck and throw him out of the garden?" God did not do that because He is a judicial God. It was a man who gave away his authority to Satan. So it had to be a man who would legally take it back. And God has done this through a Man. His name is Jesus!

By His death on the cross, Jesus righteously restored all that man had lost. That is why, just before He went back to heaven, He said, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore…” Those words tell us that He has transferred His authority to us. The same authority that He had over the storm, evil spirits, sicknesses, diseases and even death is now ours to use.

So when there are reports of a flu epidemic and of young children falling sick in the media, know that you have dominion over the epidemic. Declare, “By the authority given to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, this flu virus will not come near my children. I plead the blood of Jesus over them.”

If you have been told that your family has a history of heart disease, take dominion and declare, “By the authority given to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I destroy every form, manifestation and hereditary cause of this disease. By His blood, my family has been redeemed from this and every other curse.”

My friend, the authority which has been restored to us is not just the authority on earth which man had before the fall, but Jesus’ unquestionable and complete authority in heaven and on earth!

Thought For The Day
The same authority that Jesus had over the storm, evil spirits, sicknesses, diseases and even death is now ours to use.
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:22 am

Hi HF hope you're well
How's Vod? X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:00 pm

hi edds, we're well thanks just been busy open every day until Christmas eve since the 12th .

Did your little girl have a happy 4th birthday xx
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3