Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour

+2
heavenlyfather
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour - Page 2 Empty Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The discounter's move comes ahead of the introduction of a £7.20 national living wage for workers aged 25 and over from next year.

08:55, UK, Monday 26 October 2015

Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour - Page 2 8976496-1-1-736x414
German-owned Aldi is growing in the UK, putting rivals under pressure

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To %C2%A38.40 Per hour&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2F1576161%2Faldi-gives-staff-pay-rise-to-8-40-per-hour]Share on Twitter [/url]
  • [url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2F1576161%2Faldi-gives-staff-pay-rise-to-8-40-per-hour&t=Shared from Sky News%3A Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To %C2%A38.40 Per Hour]Share on Facebook [/url]
  • Share on Google+
  • [email=?to=&subject=Shared%20from%20Sky%20News%3A%20Aldi%20Gives%20Staff%20Pay%20Rise%20To%20%C2%A38.40%20Per%20Hour&body=Shared%20from%20Sky%20News%3A%20Aldi%20Gives%20Staff%20Pay%20Rise%20To%20%C2%A38.40%20Per%20Hour%20http%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2F1576161%2Faldi-gives-staff-pay-rise-to-8-40-per-hour]Share by email [/email]

Aldi has become the latest supermarket to announce an increase in staff wages, with its hourly rate increasing to £8.40 from next February.
The pay hike by the discount grocer tops recent announcements from Lidl and Morrisons, which have said they will pay staff at least £8.20.
Aldi already pays store assistants at least £8.15 an hour. It said it would not need to raise prices to fund its latest move, which also sees wages in London rise to £9.45.
The German-owned retailer, which opened its 600th UK store in Cardiff earlier this month has announced plans to recruit and train more than 600 apprentices over an 18-month period starting next January as its UK expansion continues.
It hopes to have 1,000 stores by 2022.

If ALDI can do it, why cant the rest, who bar far have larger "profit margins"????
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:16 am

eddie wrote:I only use body shop vitamin E cream

I am a sucker for Lush products though - have you tried those vod?

I've got one of their shampoo bars - it's bright blue with seaweed in it. It's nice, and it does make your hair a bit thicker IMO, but it leaves a right mess in the soap dish. Laughing

Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Aldi Gives Staff Pay Rise To £8.40 Per Hour

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:17 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:There are some things i just have to pay for no matter what , such as soap and face cream and hand cream. i have to use Nivea its all i can use , so i get the soap from B&M and the hand/face cream, if i use any other my skin itches .
I even have to order organic makeup and nail polish from Lavera and i have to buy Organic sun lotion , I'm in big trouble if i use anything else.

Once we were sunbathing on holiday and a woman next to me sprayed Ambre Solaire on herself and it drifted over to me and i came out in a bloody rash had to buy antihistamine cream Rolling Eyes

I've been using Nivea lately too. I like to use a face cream with sunscreen in it, but it's hard to get one without a lot of chemicals in it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Rags, Lush have a body scrub in a black tub, it's blue and smells gorgeous and is really great for skin

Can't rmeneber what it's called though? scratch

Take this post in and show it to a shop lady and she will find it for you Hahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:55 pm

eddie wrote:Rags, Lush have a body scrub in a black tub, it's blue and smells gorgeous and is really great for skin

Can't rmeneber what it's called though? scratch

Take this post in and show it to a shop lady and she will find it for you Hahahaha

How does one use that in the shower though? I'm not sure about body scrubs - I have delicate skin. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:There are some things i just have to pay for no matter what , such as soap and face cream and hand cream. i have to use Nivea its all i can use , so i get the soap from B&M and the hand/face cream, if i use any other my skin itches .
I even have to order organic makeup and nail polish from Lavera and i have to buy Organic sun lotion , I'm in big trouble if i use anything else.

Once we were sunbathing on holiday and a woman next to me sprayed Ambre Solaire on herself and it drifted over to me and i came out in a bloody rash had to buy antihistamine cream Rolling Eyes

I've been using Nivea lately too. I like to use a face cream with sunscreen in it, but it's hard to get one without a lot of chemicals in it.

I buy mine online when there is an offer on which is 15 SF and a free aloe vera gel . I need some more soon as going to Rhodes in May , i just need to make sure i am not sat next to anyone with a spray lotion lol!
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2