Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria...

3 posters

Go down

british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria... Empty british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria...

Post by heavenlyfather Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:03 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3289538/How-British-jihadis-using-cheap-holiday-flights-paying-local-fishermen-enter-Syria-Northern-Cyprus.html

How British jihadis are using cheap holiday flights and paying off local fishermen to enter Syria from Northern Cyprus
Extremists are travelling out of Britain pretending to be holiday-makers
They fly to Greek island of Cyprus but have plans made to get to Syria
Meet with fixers who for £1,000 cash arrange fishing boats across the sea
Route now so popular that terror network now has an 'ISIS travel agent'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3289538/How-British-jihadis-using-cheap-holiday-flights-paying-local-fishermen-enter-Syria-Northern-Cyprus.html#ixzz3pfPNAqCo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this nation is being mocked over and over again, when will we learn...
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria... Empty Re: british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria...

Post by stardesk Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:29 am

Hi HF. I wonder how many IS militants will infiltrate the migrants that Cameron wants to invite? I should imagine there will be some and if so, look out Britain.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria... Empty Re: british jihadists using cheapholidays to get to syria...

Post by eddie Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Did anyone see that programme "My son the Jihadist"?
I watched it on catch Jo last night - it was told from the mums point of view - really sad that her son was so brainwashed
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi HF. I wonder how many IS militants will infiltrate the migrants that Cameron wants to invite? I should imagine there will be some and if so, look out Britain.

there must be a percentage of them in the migrants, it's a golden opportunity for them to slip in, with no documents and no time to properly vet them...
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:46 pm

And what was on the news today? Our se urity forces have said there is a growing suspicion that more militants are here and acts of terrorism will increase.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlyfather Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:49 pm

stardesk wrote:And what was on the news today? Our se urity forces have said there is a growing suspicion that more militants are here and acts of terrorism will increase.

No surprise at all then... we must be one of the few countries who import terrorists..
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum