libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Haven't deserted you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haven't deserted you

Post by stardesk1 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi folks. Thought I'd better let you all know I haven't deserted the flock. After the violent storm on Wednesday we had no phone, and consequently no internet. It wasn't put right until yesterday, saturday afternoon.

----------------------
Dibs, my love, you said how quiet it is in speak free, well that's good really, better than some forums where people swear profusely and there's no mature conversations and debates.

_________________
[i]I am what I am and I know no more.[/i]
avatar
stardesk1

Posts : 44
Points : 48
Join date : 2015-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:57 pm

ohh nasty I hope you are all ok out there pale

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by stardesk1 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Admin wrote:ohh nasty I hope you are all ok out there pale

Hoy you! Stop sending your filthy weather down our way. It's pouring again, no wonder my brother migrated to Australia.

_________________
[i]I am what I am and I know no more.[/i]
avatar
stardesk1

Posts : 44
Points : 48
Join date : 2015-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:52 pm

stardesk1 wrote:
Admin wrote:ohh nasty I hope you are all ok out there pale

Hoy you! Stop sending your filthy weather down our way. It's pouring again, no wonder my brother migrated to Australia.
I'm a good socilaist Star.....I like to share things Laughing

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:24 am

Are you up towards Cumbria way Victor?
Saw the snow on the tele, mind Ftl had a bit of snow she said and she is a southern softie Laughing
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 94
Points : 98
Join date : 2015-10-22
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Vicar of Dibley on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 am

one of my mum's neighbours garage roof blew off in the high winds , it was snowing here too a little bit yesterday too , but didn't settle .

Glad your okay stardesk Smile
avatar
Vicar of Dibley

Posts : 240
Points : 263
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:57 am

below you miffs...cheshire....

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:58 am

I just realised what i typed.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:15 am

Admin wrote:I just realised what i typed.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Laughing
Cheshire?! That's well posh!
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 94
Points : 98
Join date : 2015-10-22
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Admin wrote:I just realised what i typed.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Laughing
Cheshire?! That's well posh!
I is well posh dontcha know.....

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by stardesk1 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:51 pm

You call that posh? Polished shoes and creases in your trousers? Rubbish, you int sin nuffin yet, come you down to Norfik where we have muddy wellies and a bit of string tied round our trouser legs, to stop the mice running up yer legs and nibbling yer knackers. Now that's posh, especially some of our road signs, like the ones warning you of bends and crossings etc, they say: 'SLOW YOU DOWN.' Now that's posh, good old Norfolk language.

_________________
[i]I am what I am and I know no more.[/i]
avatar
stardesk1

Posts : 44
Points : 48
Join date : 2015-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:36 pm

stardesk1 wrote:You call that posh? Polished shoes and creases in your trousers? Rubbish, you int sin nuffin yet, come you down to Norfik where we have muddy wellies and a bit of string tied round our trouser legs, to stop the mice running up yer legs and nibbling yer knackers.  Now that's posh, especially some of our road signs, like the ones warning you of bends and crossings etc, they say: 'SLOW YOU DOWN.' Now that's posh, good old Norfolk language.
arrrr and oi 'ears youse all got 6 fingers an toes too an all

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by stardesk1 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 pm

oh arrr..and two watsits...lol...look out sheep!

_________________
[i]I am what I am and I know no more.[/i]
avatar
stardesk1

Posts : 44
Points : 48
Join date : 2015-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:24 pm

I'm a London girl so I am well educated and trendy and multiculturalised Cool
avatar
eddie
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 258
Points : 278
Join date : 2015-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:34 pm

yah mean you is all got a permanent deep tans and speak posh chinese with a jamican accent, with overtones of cockney????? Laughing

_________________
I Envisage a world where all chickens will be free to cross the road, without having their motives questioned
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2890
Points : 3929
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Cheshire

http://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Admin wrote:yah mean you is all got a permanent deep tans and speak posh chinese with a jamican accent, with overtones of cockney????? Laughing

I'll have you know I have never visited a tanning shop in all my years.
I have a little cockney, mixed with some black Hackney and no Chinese at all. I am quite well spoken at times though because I'm classy Cool
avatar
eddie
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 258
Points : 278
Join date : 2015-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by BigAndy9 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Admin wrote:yah mean you is all got a permanent deep tans and speak posh chinese with a jamican accent, with overtones of cockney????? Laughing

I'll have you know I have never visited a tanning shop in all my years.
I have a little cockney, mixed with some black Hackney and no Chinese at all. I am quite well spoken at times though because I'm classy Cool

When did you get the black Hackney i wonder - a few drunken nights out on the town when single? Twisted Evil
avatar
BigAndy9

Posts : 259
Points : 355
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by eddie on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 am

I'm not telling Razz
avatar
eddie
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 258
Points : 278
Join date : 2015-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Haven't deserted you

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum