Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's far too overpowering on here for me

3 posters

Go down

it's far too overpowering on here for me  Empty it's far too overpowering on here for me

Post by Vicar of Dibley Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:46 pm

The debate is riveting , can hardly get a word in lol!
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

it's far too overpowering on here for me  Empty Re: it's far too overpowering on here for me

Post by eddie Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Hahahahahahaha sorry I've been logged in elsewhere but not even posting much there either
Been so busy
How's your dad? X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

it's far too overpowering on here for me  Empty Re: it's far too overpowering on here for me

Post by Vicar of Dibley Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahahaha sorry I've been logged in elsewhere but not even posting much there either
Been so busy
How's your dad? X

Hi edds, my dad is just the same no change really , he still has the strength to moan at my mum and tell her off though ,
My mum has connected a pill cup to the end of a bamboo cane so she can pass my dad his tablets over to him if she is unable to move bless her , its quite clever really and we all had a good laugh about it , my brother took a picture on his phone he was so impressed Razz

We've been away to Thirsk over the weekend with our son and daughter in law and grandson we hired a log cabin the one i showed you we had last Christmas , had a great time apart from a power cut Saturday evening , still we passed the time playing eye spy , our grandson entertained us pretending to be super hero I love you
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:46 am

Ah sounds lovely! Yes we have an eyespy game on the way to nursery every morning.....! Only so many times you can do "R" for road Rolling Eyes

Haha your mum should take that invention on to dragons den! She could make a few bucks lol

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:Ah sounds lovely! Yes we have an eyespy game on the way to nursery every morning.....! Only so many times you can do "R" for road Rolling Eyes

Haha your mum should take that invention on to dragons den! She could make a few bucks lol

lol how cute and i bet you just can't guess it's road Very Happy
my grandson is into minions so every time it was his turn we just couldn't guess Razz  

i said that to my mum , you never know eh x
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:Ah sounds lovely! Yes we have an eyespy game on the way to nursery every morning.....! Only so many times you can do "R" for road Rolling Eyes

hello eddie

when my eldest boy was about 3 or 4 he didn't quite get the eyespy game tbh

son says: I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'B'

so i go through a whole load of B words which are apparantly wrong. then he gives me a clue,,,

son says: it's got 4 legs and you don't like it

well, hubby and i were totally baffled by this and eventually gave up

answer,,,,,,a fish (which none of us could spy at the time anyway)

scratch

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Hahahahahaha I love the way kids' minds work!! lol!

My little one says "S" on the way to school - I'm guessing loads of things, even down to "sandstone" (knowing she couldn't possibly have thought of that) and I say "Ok, give me a clue then..."
She says "She smiles a lot and she has legs!"

I gave up and it turned out to be her aunty who's name begins with S.

She lives two hours away and none of us could spy her Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:38 pm

That's so cute edds x
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum