Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

libere loqui amicus
Please Read NOTICES and RULES

Please note that by logging on to this forum You agree to and accept its RULES

What you can see from the outside is only a small sample of whats inside
libere loqui amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :)

3 posters

Go down

Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :) Empty Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :)

Post by Vicar of Dibley Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Very Happy Taking him to a bonfire and fireworks display at a windmill , they set the fireworks off at the back of the mill while its going and it really looks awesome .

HF has bought him a little laptop today so he can watch his cartoons on it while he is here, my idea as i usually end up twiddling my thumbs while he takes over my laptop Razz

He's sleeping in our room because he never settles in one of the spare rooms , so doubt i will get much sleep tonight Shocked

Still love the little guy so much and he is a pleasure to have I love you
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :) Empty Re: Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :)

Post by Admin Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Nice for you Vod,

of course the great thing about grand children is.......you can hand em back. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakfree.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :) Empty Re: Got our gorgeous grandson sleeping tonight :)

Post by heavenlyfather Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Admin wrote:Nice for you Vod,

of course the great thing about grand children is.......you can hand em back. Laughing

very true... Very Happy
heavenlyfather
heavenlyfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Admin wrote:Nice for you Vod,

Indeed and he has just gone with his mum and dad , he's four in January and a proper boy who enjoys being rough being silly and most of all loud Shocked

He was up at 6 this morning and nooooooooo way was he going to let us have a lie in . Time to relax now phew! Razz
Vicar of Dibley
Vicar of Dibley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum